Special thanks to @KarenDScotland and @AManWithFibro who made this iteration of the book possible.
I am on iteration 4 of the book. Right now I am awaiting the official MS notes from my editor. But she did send me some more notes in an email. Right now my job is to:
- Beef up word count (sitting around 20,000 words which is a bit short after gutting the book)
- Make the book more hopeful and peppier
The book’s job is to serve:
- the mobility impaired (meaning wheelchair users, cane users, walker users, anything that helps you move, etc)
- those who suffer from chronic pain
- those who have chronic illness (this is a huge range – and includes those with epilepsy)
I’ve taken a break for a week or two from writing because of various stressors in life and I’m going to take advantage of a calm day of chaos to get back in the saddle again. Thank you to those who have helped me with my interviews and surveys, you are invaluable and amazing.
If you should wish to contribute to the project, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The more research the better!